It was those years of playing in the equatorial rain forests of Africa that ignited her first love of ecology, specifically botany and entomology. After graduating with a BSc Honours in Plant Physiology at 19 (with the SAB gold medal in her back pocket) she decided that the business world held more challenges (and greater financial stability).
Dawn completed her MBA at age 22 and was let loose on the unsuspecting business world. Most of her career has been in marketing and retail. After a stint as CEO of Crafters Market and Build-A-Bear Workshop (SA) she decided to leave the retail arena and moved into financial services.
She achieved her Certified Financial Planner® designation in January 2010 and following 4 years at Sasfin bank she went out on her own and Kerenga is the result. Dawn is a registered representative on the FSB license of Hexon Financial Services number 42793. She is currently a member of Financial Planning Institute’s Risk competency committee. In addition to the blogs on this website, Dawn blogs extensively on LinkedIn and is a BizNews ‘Thought Leader’. From time-to-time she also makes a guest appearance on CNBCA. Last year she published her first novel, and more are in the pipeline. Dawn has always been passionate about innovation and technology and is on the adjudication panel of both the Technology Top 100 awards and Accenture Innovation Index. You can contact Dawn HERE
- Financial decisions can be quite daunting – especially for someone like me who struggles with simple “chicken or beef” choices! So, I made none because everything seemed so complicated and the consequences of wrong choices so dire. Then I met Dawn Ridler… Her thorough approach and depth of analysis made the choices so clear! I now sleep deeply knowing that I have all the cover I need – the right policies with the right suppliers on the right terms. Thank you, Kerenga!
6 WAYS WE CAN HELP YOU
- Analysis and second options on your risk (life/disability etc) portfolio for competitive pricing, unsustainable premium patterns and over or under insurance.
- Analysis and drafting of simple wills, or briefs for complex wills
- Comprehensive Estate plans with recommendations to reduce estate duty, CGT and executor’s fees. Fee-based service.
- Retirement plans with recommendations on asset allocation, additional contribution and analysis of the expense ratios levied by existing investments.
- Fully integrated, and provider independent, financial plans – from medical aid and short term insurance through risk to retirement and estate plans – no vested interest in any one provider, or any part of your portfolio, just in ensuring you’re optimally protected.
- Full service for a company’s needs – from Group Benefits and Retirement Funds to Key Individual and Buy-And-Sell policies.
- Company workshops for HR personnel, retirees and financially vulnerable staff.
- Personal Financial coaching
The advice provided on this website is general advice only. It has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this advice you should consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs. If any products are detailed on this website, you should obtain a Product Disclosure Statement relating to the products and consider its contents before making any decisions. Where quoted, past performance is not indicative of future performance.
PATRON Financial Services Pty Ltd disclaim all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, expressed or implied, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including human or computer error, negligent or otherwise, or incidental or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with any use or reliance on the information or advice on this site. The user must accept sole responsibility associated with the use of the material on this site, irrespective of the purpose for which such use or results are applied. The information on this website is no substitute for financial advice.
All written and visual material on this site is protected by international copyright law and may not be used without the written permission of the owner. Should you wish to use or publish any of the material on this site please contact us.